Handmade Bags to buy
For further details of all handmade bags click the button beneath its image.
Special Occasion Handbags
Pretty little bags to hold those essentials on a special occasion - maybe a wedding, drinks with the captain on a cruise, or even a day in a box at the races...?
Whatever the occasion a pretty, feminine little bag will fit the bill.
These handbags are made on metal carpet bag style frames - the individual descriptions have more detail of these. All handbags have stiffened bases and interlining that gives structure.
Most of the handmade bags in this section can be sprayed with Scotchgard fabric protector at no extra cost but please state this is required when ordering.
These bags are stiffened and are rigid - they stand up on their own and keep their shape.
They can be sprayed with Scotchgard fabric protection if required at no extra cost but please state this is required when ordering.
These bags are created on large (16in) carpet bag frames. They have rigid bases and interlining to give structure. They are very roomy inside.
These bags can be sprayed with Scotchgard protection at no extra cost but please state this is required at checkout.
Small Handmade Bags/ Purses
Handmade bags for sale here are usually one of a kind. Some bags look similar at first but there are variations in colours of linings, handles, etc.
I only buy fabrics in small quantities so there is only enough to make a few bags at the most in any design using the same fabric. I try to vary the details so no two are ever exactly the same.
These bags are for you if...
- You love bright, colourful accessories?
- You're an indivdual who's not afraid to stand out from the crowd?
- You want to treat yourself to something a little bit special?
- Or you buy gifts for others who are fun individuals?
- You want to buy her a gift that's useful yet different?
- You want a gift that says, "I put time and thought into finding this for you?"
These bags are for you if...
• You love bright, colourful accessories?
• You're an indivdual who's not afraid to stand out from the crowd?
• You want to treat yourself to something a little bit special?
• Or you buy gifts for others who are fun individuals?
• You want to buy her a gift that's useful yet different?
• You want a gift that says, "I put time and thought into finding this for you?"
Want to be among the first to hear about new additions and developments to this site? Then sign up for email updates
Yes, please keep me updated
Your email will never be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.
In order to simplify matters Ooak Gifts uses flat rate postage charges. Larger orders attract free postage and the size of order needed for this depends on the destination.
I send all items by tracked delivery. Rates as follows:
Within the UK £2.75 per order. Orders £60 and over are postage FREE
Within the EU £8 per order. Orders £75 and over are postage FREE
To the rest of the world* the charge is £11 per order. Orders £100 and over are postage FREE
PLEASE NOTE* that at the present time I only send items to a few non-uk and non-EU countries. A list can be found HERE
To qualify for free postage all items ordered must be sent in the same package.
Please be aware that non-UK purchasers are responsible for the payment of any tax and duties imposed in their country.
• I am happy to accept returns for a refund provided I am notified of this by email (included with order), contact form on website or below within two weeks of receipt.
• Please note that return postage is the responsibility of the purchaser and original postage costs will not be refunded unless the returned garment is faulty.
• Refunds are only given upon safe receipt of the item and you are advised to return using tracked delivery to be sure of this.
• Returned items for refund must be in unused orginal condition.
For further information please see Terms and Conditions
If you have further questions about any of the items of this page before ordering, please use the contact form below to email me your query.
Show her you care with a fun one-off bag.
Other pages you might like: